Attention to all creative individuals who are passionate about turning raw footage into aspiring videos and are interested in jumpstarting your career in a highly dynamic start-up environment. This one’s for you.
More than ever, SIRCLO is determined to ignite a solid and highly collaborative working culture through revamping our internal campaigns and materials that not only will keep the whole company well connected, but also entertained and energized.
We are looking for a Video Editor intern to join our People Operations team to achieve those goals. You can contribute by helping create engaging and refreshing video contents that are aimed to reform mundane moving images into a work of art.
Sounds intriguing to you? We are excited to review your application!
1. Strong passion and proficiency in video editing, including but not limited to working with raw footage, animation, and sound mixing.
2. Master Adobe Premiere, After Effects, and other software
3. Confident in showcasing ideas.
4. Able to follow directives while also having a creative eye for improvements.
5. Able to work well under a tight deadline with minimum supervision.
6. Have a strong sense of responsibility and eagerness to learn.
7. Able to work effectively in a remote setting (WFH).
8. Able to commit for 3 months or more on a full-time basis.