1. Assist the People Development team to conduct benchmarking exercises on industry best practices to identify and evaluate employees’ development needs & employee engagement program.
2. Be a part of a team that manage the timeline, development, and delivery of all operational development plans
3. Create and execute learning strategies, curriculums, and programs.
4. Improve onboarding experience for new joiners.
5. Work together with multiple related stakeholders to ensure high-quality work in the training and development as well as culture areas
6. Propose and run rigorous and innovative cultural activities to boost employee experience and engagement.
7. Contributing regular content about SIRCLO employees from various resources, in various ways and sharing it with the teams through various channels
8. Additional responsibilities within the People Development team as assigned.
1. Final year students or fresh graduates is preferred
2. Have great interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
3. Proficiency in English
4. Have good analytical thinking, project management, problem-solving, and good observer
5. Ability to turn knowledge/information into compelling content through various mediums.
6. Have a strong interest and am eager to learn about building company culture, people development, and employer branding.
7. Independent learner who is proactive.
8. Have sharp eyes for details, self-discipline, and a can-do attitude.
9. Available to start working immediately.
10. Able to commit for 3 months or more on a full-time basis.